Envirobank 240 Cup Bin as featured in the Hubbub #LeedsByExample campaign:
- Provided with double hole aperture
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Front opening design allows emptying without lifting
- Slam shut door with 4 strong latch points
- Heavy duty, automotive grade, tamper-proof lock
- Patented honeycomb, enhanced double wall structure, for ultimate rigidity and durability
- Dimpled surface to deter posters being applied
- Sold as empty unit with optional extras for waste collection
- Optional A3 Poster Frame (poster not included)
The Envirobank 240 Cup Bin is not available to purchase online, please contact us directly to order.
Dimensions: H:1419, W:741, D:871mm
Capacity: 240 to 320 litres
Materials: UV stabilised medium density moulded polyethylene (MDPE)
Plastic Liner: Optional wheelie bin (240 litres)
Sack Retention: Optional support kit (320 litres)
Ground Fixing Kit: Optional
Empty Ballast Cartridge: Standard
WRAP Compliant: Our standard range contains WRAP compliant colour coded apertures and labels
Decorative Banding: Optional
Stone Finish: Optional
Stubber Plate: Standard
Fire Extinguisher: Optional
A3 Poster Frame: Optional (poster not included)
Castors: Optional (2x braked swivel front and 2x braked swivel rear)
Antimicrobial Additive: Optional
Leafield Environmental Products:
All of Leafield’s products are made to order and our standard turnaround from order placement to dispatch is 1-3 weeks.
Delivery charges are based on pallet load and location;
Bica, Finbin and Delta Products (Distribution Products):
Leafield distribution products are shipped directly from the manufacturer to the customer and the delivery information (including timeframe and charge) will be provided on request of a quote.
Please contact us for more information.