- Houses a 180Ltr plastic sack as standard.
- Side opening door reduces the risk of injury by manual handling and speeds up the emptying process.
- Large target opening and aperture for easy customer waste placement.
- Can be made from up to 100% recycled material*.
- Slam shut door with 5 point lock.
- Corrosion free lock keyed opening and finger push locking.
- Concealed door hinge with flush finish.
- Swept design to prevent waste being left on the top of unit and prevent climbing.
- Durable door for extra strength featuring patented honeycomb enhanced double wall structure.
- Large recessed area for personalisation and signage.
- Moulded through holes for ground fixing bolts.
For more information on the Envirobank Catch please contact us.
*Subject to availability
Dimensions: H:1497, W:690, D:797mm
Target Aperture: H:539, W:625mm
Waste Aperture: H:312, W:454mm
Capacity: 180 litres
Materials: UV stabilised medium density moulded polyethylene (MDPE)
Sack Retention: Standard (180 litres)
Ground Fixing Kit: Optional
Personalisation Labels: Optional
Waste Stream Label: Included
WRAP Compliant: Our standard range contains WRAP compliant colour coded apertures and labels
Antimicrobial Additive: Optional
Leafield Environmental Products:
All of Leafield’s products are made to order and our standard turnaround from order placement to dispatch is 1-3 weeks.
Delivery charges are based on pallet load and location;
Bica, Finbin and Delta Products (Distribution Products):
Leafield distribution products are shipped directly from the manufacturer to the customer and the delivery information (including timeframe and charge) will be provided on request of a quote.
Please contact us for more information.