The Envirocup Grande Cup Recycling Bin was designed for the Hubbub #LeedsByExample campaign and has since been used in the Bristol Waste #ForCupsSake campaign:
- Distinctive ‘cup’ shape
- Recommended for internal use
- Ideal for collecting and recycling paper and plastic cups
- Robust mould in waste stream graphics minimising dirt traps
- Integral, removable, 7.5 litre reservoir for liquid waste with moulded tear drop symbol
- Easy to empty and clean
- Cups are dropped through circle apertures and easily stacked inside the collection tubes (no bag inside the tube to hinder cup collection)
The Envirocup Grande Cup Bin is not available to purchase online, please contact us directly to order.
Dimensions: H:984, Dia:590 (lid), Dia:470.2 (base) mm
Capacity: 120 litres
Materials: UV stabilised medium density moulded polyethylene (MDPE)
Ground Fixing Kit: Optional
Integral Ballast Chamber: Standard
WRAP Compliant: Our standard range contains WRAP compliant colour coded apertures and labels
Antimicrobial Additive: Optional
Leafield Environmental Products:
All of Leafield’s products are made to order and our standard turnaround from order placement to dispatch is 1-3 weeks.
Delivery charges are based on pallet load and location;
Bica, Finbin and Delta Products (Distribution Products):
Leafield distribution products are shipped directly from the manufacturer to the customer and the delivery information (including timeframe and charge) will be provided on request of a quote.
Please contact us for more information.
Request application notes